Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017!

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! Wow, another year just past by so fast.. In all truth, I really want the year to be over and for the new year to start already /whacked; I personally feel this year has been pretty eventful for all of us. So many things has happened and now I just want 2017 to come already and give us – including me – all a fresh start. The New Year is right next door~ It's tomorrow and I feel so ready for it!

If you're wondering about how I've been doing in my personal life, feel free to read my entry on my diary blog. So enough of that, what about my blog? I personally feel like 2016 has been a really bad year when it comes to my blogging. I haven't been writing as much entries lately and it's all my fault... A lot of things happened in my personal life which affected my blogging activity. I am a bad blogger and for that, I sincerely apologize to everyone. /bows; I promise to do better for next year.

Despite me being a bad blogger, people still come onto my blog and read my entries. 
Like oh my god, everyone... I really do not believe I deserve this after such a bad year. Like no, I don't deserve the increase in pageviews. From the bottom of my puny heart (because I'm a small person), I just want to thank everyone who has visited my blog. Whether you are an avid reader or someone who came to the blog only once, just.. thank you so much. I don't deserve it at all. I really don't. But just.. thank you, guys. I love you all. /cries; I sincerely promise to do better in 2017.

And now it's that time of the year again! Predictions/Wishes! Did some of my wishes from last year come true and what wishes do I have for the upcoming new year? Well first, let's focus on last year's wishes - which isn't quite a lot as I remembered~

Wishes;
- For the B-Sides in H!P music to COME BACK. (PLEEEEEEEASE)
- For Kudou Haruka to become center in Morning Musume (I'm biased, I love her).
- For a member of Berryz Koubou to debut as a soloist (Anyone! Maybe Risako? Miyabi?) 
- For Sexy Zone to release more GOOD music as 5 members only.
- For Sato Shori to star in another drama. I have to appreciate his acting skills. It's a hidden gem.
- For Matsushima Sou to star in a drama. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. WE ALL NEED THIS.
- For Marius Yo to star in a a drama, maybe as a princess /whacked; 
- Not Too Many Line-up Changes in Hello! Project
- For better Japanese dramas! I need to watch more dramas!

Well first of all, B-sides have not returned to Hello! Project at all. All they've been doing are singles with multiple A-sides (all of them are triple now). I mean, it's not bad to have three music videos to look forward to every time they have a new single. However, I've been really missing the B-sides. I really want them to come back. Plus, in H!P history, there have been instances where the B-side is better than the A-side. Nonetheless, I will never stop wishing for them to come back! I'll patiently wait for that day to come.

No one from Berryz Koubou debuted as a soloist, but Miyabi has her own group now~ Plus Haruka was actually center... for a song.. she had to share it with Mizuki and Sakura but you know what, it's better than nothing! She's been getting slightly more exposure in the songs and the music videos this year which makes me pretty happy! It's better than nothing! /whacked; Also as for the line-up changes in Hello! Project, holy crap- so many things happened with graduations and auditions and stuff. So much happened for Hello! Project this year!

And now for Sexy Zone.. I will be honest and say that I have not been following the group so closely anymore. I've been losing interest in them and the music they've released this year didn't really wow me that much. Shori did star in his own movie, which is great! However, Sou and Marius has yet to stay in a drama. /cries; When will Sou finally be in his own drama???

Speaking of dramas, I watching a handful of dramas this year such as Doctor X and Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu. I honestly believe it's a lot better than not watching any dramas this year at all. I've started watching some Korean dramas too and some of what I watched are pretty good! /still crying over gu family book;

Well enough of that, let's move onto my wishes for 2017!

Wishes;
- For the B-Sides in H!P music to COME BACK. (still waiting for it)
- For Kudou Haruka to become center in Morning Musume (I'm biased, I love her).
- For Morning Musume to actually release an album! It's been awhile...
- For ºC-ute to release another album (not their final best album) before disbanding!
- For Sexy Zone to release some GOOD music as 5 members only.
- For Matsushima Sou to star in a drama. PLEAAAAAAAAAASE. I BEG YOU. GIVE HIM A DRAMA.
- Less graduations and less auditions for Hello! Project this year
- More good Japanese dramas! I need to watch mooooooore.
-  For Houkago Princess to release a full-length album! I really want it!
-  Just for a lot of really good J-pop music to be released~

Hmm, I think it's about the same amount of wishes as last year's.. maybe a little more. I pray that 2017 will be an even better year than 2016. I am so ready for a fresh start~ And well, that's it. This is my final entry for 2016. I'll see you all next year~ Please continue to support me in 2017. Until my next post, jyaa ne~

Comments

Popular Posts