(Late) Happy Holidays from Genki Pika Pika!

This is pretty late, but I just want to say happy holidays! I hope everyone had a good Hanukkah or Christmas or Kwanzaa.. or if you don't celebrate anything, I just hope you had a good day! I originally intended to post this exactly on Christmas day but I really wanted to spend time with my family – I barely touched my social media at all.

I want to briefly apologize for not posting anything as of recently. I finished finals, and been preoccupied with other stuff. I wanted to do a Christmas review, but I had no time. /whacked; However, it's not too late for me to not post anything. Just letting everyone know right now, there's still my New Year's Eve annual entries such as my top songs for the year. I've been working on that and it'll be posted on time as always!

Again, I just want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays!

Until my next post, jyaa ne~

Comments

Popular Posts