ºC-ute Appreciation Week! ☆ Day Four: My Favorite Outfits

Hello, everybody~ Welcome back to ˚C-ute Appreciation Week, everyone – where I'll be talking about other things about the group aside from just reviewing their songs. So I've talked about my favorite member, music videos, and songs. However, I don't see anyone talking about their outfits! ºC-ute has worn probably a million different outfits, whether it be for their singles or their concerts. It's now day four and I'll be talking about my favorite outfits from the group. Just to avoid making this entry too lengthy, I'll focus on my favorite single outfits. Thus, my favorite outfits from the group - in no particular order - are... /drumroll;

1. Summer Wind
I wasn't really much of a fan of this single. To be honest, it wasn't really that memorable for me. However, the one thing that I do remember about this single was how chic and pretty the outfits were for the girls in Summer Wind. The outfits were very modern, as it's usually what girls kinda wear nowadays, and super stylish. Note– I personally do not like it when all the members wear the same outfit because it suits some but not all. However, with the girls each wearing different dresses, they all look wonderful and each dress suits them very well. My personal favorite is Airi's. I love the flowy, high-low dress.

2. Kiss me 愛してる (CD cover)
Why didn't they used this outfit in the music video? Oh my god, why? Honestly, look at how pretty all the girls look! I really did not like the awkward gold-purple holo outfits that they wore majorly for promotions. Those outfits were just tacky. They're really channeling the girlish spring/summer vibes here. It's because of these outfits that the CD covers for the single just looks fantastic in my opinion. All the girls just look amazing and I don't have a favorite- I love it all! I want to steal all these outfits from the stylists since this is a sort of style that I wear during the summer. They're just really cute, girly, and a bit fairy-like. I still love these outfits today.

3. 桃色スパークリン
For me, the outfits were everything when it came to the music video for Momoiro Sparkling and was the most memorable aspect of it. I adored the outfits back then and I still adore it today. The outfits helped add a pop of color to the very simple and slightly pinkish music video. Each of the girls' outfits are incredibly cute. Although they are not necessarily the kind of clothes I would wear, I still quite like them. My personal favorite is Saki's yellow outfits. It's bright, pretty, and suits her. The outfits helped enhance the cute summer vibes feel.

4. アダムとイブのジレンマ
I mentioned before that I personally don't like instances where all the members wear the same outfit as it can suit some but not all. However, this is one of the times where I absolutely love the outfit that suits all the girls. The outfits, though generally the same, were slightly different when it came to the smaller details. The gold heels helped stand out against the majorly green/dark teal outfit. Another aspect that I liked was the fabric with it's glossy finish that made it almost look like satin but not really. The outfits really does kinda go with it's namesake, taking inspiration from the biblical figure Eve and the outfits metaphorically supposed to be foliage. Overall, very pretty outfits. They have that sort of mythical goddesses of nature feel to it.

So those are my personal favorite outfits from the group. These are the outfits that come to my mind when I think of my favorite, the most memorable for me. Over the years, the group does have many pretty outfits and also have a handful of not-so-great outfit as well. So now I want to know- what are your favorite outfits from ºC-ute, especially their single outfits? Let me know in the comments below, I would love to read them all~

Comments

Popular Posts