ºC-ute Appreciation Week! ☆ Day Two: My Favorite Music Videos

Welcome back to ºC-ute Appreciation Week where I'll be talking about other things about the group aside from just reviewing their songs– writing reviews is a lot more time consuming than it actually looks from my experience. /whacked; Yesterday, I talked to you all about my most favorite member from the group and now it's second day. Today, I'll be discussing with you all– my favorite music videos from the group! I won't go into too much detail about them, by the way, just sharing a paragraph or two on why I like it.

And so my favorite music videos from ºC-ute are, in no particular order, ... /drumroll;

TRACK ONE ► 我武者LIFE
One of my more personal favorite music videos from the group. When looking at it from a more objective point of view, it's very simple and nothing extraordinary. You have your usual dance shot, close up, and other miscellaneous scenes that are used as filler. However, I quite love this music video a lot because of its simplicity. I personally like how this music video is quite modest, for the lack of a better word, and helps emphasize the feeling of the song. All the girls looked lovely in the music video and the lyrics are very meaningful to them when it comes to the ten years they spent together. I love the colorful background which helps brings out that vibrancy of video, along with the hidden names of all eight members. The girls do sincerely look like they were enjoying themselves.

TRACK TWO ► 世界一HAPPYな女の子
While the song may not be my most favorite, nor is it that well-liked within the fandom, I'm an absolute sucker for cutesy and colorful music videos. It's very odd and quirky, not that weird but I think you get what I mean? The colorfulness of the music video is what I really love the most about it. It helps emphasize that fun, cute feeling. The costumes were also cute as well and I secretly do love them very much. It's cute and I love it even though I shouldn't be. I love the close-ups, I love the group-shots. It's just an incredibly cute and colorful music videos. Plus, it's the first video that comes to my mind when I think about my favorite music videos.

TRACK THREE ► 桃色スパークリング
Again, it's another really cutesy and colorful music video that I'm a sucker for.  Out of all the videos listed in this entry, this is probably the cheapest and not the most nicely edited. However, I still quite like it no matter what people say. To me, the video is very bright and colorful in its own way. I love pinky close-ups of the girls along with the individual scenes with the balls and water guns. Back then, I absolutely adore the outfits and I still do today. The outfits helps bring in more color to the music video and I still like that sense of style. The music video helps enhance that very simple but good summer vibes feel for me. Again, it's not the best video. It's quite cheap when compared to others; however, I still quite like it.

TRACK FOUR ► I MISS YOU
You can fight me on this but dare I say it– this is one the best music videos brought out by the group in my opinion. It's an absolute pain to gif this music video but I don't care. I still really love it. I love how they edited the scenes to make it appear that everything was filmed all in one shot. Everything just transitioned so smoothly and nothing felt out of place. I also love how they actually went to a real location to film rather than place the girls in the usual box setting. All the girls look absolutely stunning as well in their outfits. For me, this music video was love at first sight. I was very pleased with it. The overall music video felt very classy and modern.

TRACK FIVE ► 悲しき雨降り
I didn't want to use these cd covers. I absolutely despise the cd covers for Kanashiki Amefuri because it looks cheap. Anyways, I may not like the song as much but the music video is really damn good and I've come to appreciate it over the years. I absolutely love the modeling/photoshoot motif that was presented in the music video. The girls wore so many nice outfits that suited them. I especially like the simply white, nude-colored outfits they wore primarily for the covers. I like Saki's the best since it's a style that I wear. The editing for this really good and polished. The transitioning was smooth and nothing felt out of place. Again, I just absolutely love the modeling/photoshoot motif they went with.

So these are my favorite music videos from the group. These are entirely my own opinion, by the way. Now I want to know, what are your favorite music videos from ºC-ute? Write them down in the comments below and I would love to read them! Stay tuned for the day three of ºC-ute Appreciation Week! Whoo~

Comments

Popular Posts